That was many many signatures and initials. But, I am sooo glad for it to be sent. Now 10-15 days until I know the final decision if I am "Clear to Close" So, that's relief, then I have Flooring and Guardian next week. I was due for it to be Friday, but I was out sick from work Mon and Tues so no leaving for me. lol.. Also, I meet with my rep on Sat to pick Siding and stuff.. My Mom knows I won't relax until I get the clearance from the Mortgage Company, so she was asking why I had to pick the stuff now before I knew anything, and I think that is a good question. It would be so heartbreaking to do it all and then not have an ok.. So, even with my Loan Officer saying a few times over, it should be no problem getting it approved, I still worry. But, I pray and leave it alone.
So guys, whats new? lol..